Tell us about your first day at something — your first day of school, first day of work, first day living on your own, first day blogging, first day as a parent, whatever.
The day I first saw you,
You didn’t notice me;
Was the day I fell for you
And all was you that I could see.
You looked so cute,
With white shirt on.
I still can’t forget,
So quick you were gone.
Right from that moment,I loved you
But you didn’t know.
I wondered; if you will love me too
And was afraid to show.
Then I talked to you
for the very first time.
You said we should be friends.
I said yes, but it was a lie.
Together we felt so happy.
Our friendship grew.
We talked for hours.
I knew you loved me too.
The first time you hold my hand,
The first feeling of our kiss,
The first time you said you love me,
All are now sweet memories.
Now that you are mine,
I feel so complete.
I fall in love everyday,
It grows with every heart beat.
Thank you sweetheart
For coming into my life
Without you life wouldn’t be the same
Thanks dear for making me your wife.
In response to Daily Prompt: First
These are some wonderful posts that I liked
- The First Fright | Inspiring my Emotions
- Daily Prompt: First no 2 | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Kindergarten- That First Day | Serendipity
- I am a writer | myself through writing
- Daily Prompt: First Qigong Lesson | 61 Musings
- DAILY PROMPT: ON A FIRST DAY WHEN I WAS SO SMALL … | SERENDIPITY
- The first time I met you | viver para contar
- Moving on up and moving on out | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- The Day I Touched The Ocean (but it was not amused) | True Stories
- First | Caffeinated Mom Speaks